I Am Human By Maya Angelou
“Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto”,
“I am a human being, I consider nothing that is human alien to me.”
Honor your humanity and honor your divinity. Stay centered and find a place of balance. Always live your life here on MOTHER EARTH in the NOW moment because youre exactly where youre suppose to be. Youre human and there is absolutely nothing about you that is imperfect, youre perfect just the way you are.
Know that youre always loved, supported and protected, especially in moments when you feel alone, confused or even when you feel youve reached the road to nowhere, know that youre somewhere and your SOUL will always guide you to the right path at the right time.
Music For The Day: HUMAN By BRANDY
“I’m PERFECTLY HUMAN, I might just have a life.
I’m PERFECTLY HUMAN but I’m an angel in disguise
(We’re ALL Angels in disguise).”
With Love and Blessings,
- ‘The 10 Rules For Being Human’ From The Book ‘If Life Is A Game: These Are The Rules’
By Cherie Carter-Scott (enigmaress11.wordpress.com)
- I Am (Your Soul) By Chakra (with Lyrics) (enigmaress11.wordpress.com)
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings – Maya Angelou (bestofebooks.wordpress.com)
- It’s all in the attitude (thecosmicpilgrim.wordpress.com)
- Words to live by…. (shelbirose.wordpress.com)
- Maya Angelou on Doing What You Love (community.ally.com)